Make $9 an hour working part time from your home office!
“Due to do the government shut down this week’s training and campaign has been delayed” Training today at 4:30 PST / 7:30 EST has been canceled. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. The forecast still looks good for steady employment through November.”
YOU CAN STILL APPLY AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS RESUMED!
You will need a computer & headset.
Check out the sample audio below!
Must have a quiet working environment!
- YOU MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT.
- This is a political Pay Per Hour Campaign. No party affiliation necessary
- An example of a political campaign may include: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) which is a kind of administrative relief from deportation which protects eligible immigrant youth from deportation along with other political hot topics.
- Hours: Mon – Sat (9am – 9pm) ; Any Time Zone
- Payday is done through ADP Payroll Services. Direct deposit is preferred. If you have to be mailed a check, your check will be sent out Friday AM.
- Payday is every Friday and one week behind. The starting position is 16 Hours per week, if you perform well you can get up to 35 hours and also be eligible for other campaigns.
- Bi-Lingual is a PLUS!
- Proof of US Residency is REQUIRED.
- Valid State or Military ID and Social Security Card is a Must
- The job will last all the way until November.
- This job can be done by people with disabilities.
- You must have a clear phone voice and be easy to understand.
- YOU will need internet to login to the dialer system.
- This is NOT a Sales Job, you will be doing Surveys.
Please be sure to upload a resume as well as proof of US residency (State ID & Social Security Card). You will be required to attend a webinar for further training and login instructions. An email will be sent to you if your are selected for the position.