Data Monster, Inc. International Chief Liaison Officer Agreement
This agreement is being made, effective as of the date of this Online Application and Agreement below on this web page located at https://www.callcentersforhire.com/clo-intake-and-agreements, by and between DMI [Data Monster, Inc.] a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the State of Florida, with a place of business located online at www.CallCentersForHire.com and the company name submitted on this Online Application and Agreement located at, location submitted on this Online Application and Agreement hereinafter referred to as Direct Seller and as an CLO also know as Chief Liaison Officer.
The parties recite and declare:
- DMI is engaged in the business of Call Centers, Predictive Dialer Systems, Leads, Ringless Voicemail and Incentives.
- CLO has been engaged by the above-designated business as an Independent Contractor
- CLO is willing to be contracted by DMI, and DMI is willing to contract CLO, on the terms, covenants, and conditions set forth in this agreement.
For the reasons set forth above, and in consideration of the mutual promises and agreements set forth in this agreement, DMI and CLO agree as follows:
- DMI hereby engages and contracts CLO as a Data Monster International Chief Liaison Officer, hereby accepts and agrees to such hiring and engagement, subject to the general supervision and pursuant to the orders, advice, and direction of DMI. Direct CLO understands and agrees that as an CLO they are fully and totally responsible for compliance with all state / country laws and that they individually or corporately are responsible for withholding and/or payment of their own federal, state, and local taxes and / or any tax liability and shall hold DMI harmless for any future claims of withholding of any said taxes.
- CLO shall perform their role following the processes and procedures as set forth by DMI , and such other duties as are customarily performed by one holding such position in other, the same, or similar businesses or enterprises as that engaged in by DMI, and shall also additionally render such other and unrelated services and duties as may be assigned from time to time by DMI. It is also understood and agreed that the CLO shall use and follow the policies and documentation as set forth by DMI and shall provide all requested data, information, or documentation timely and as requested.
- It is further understood that this Agreement may not be sold, assigned, inherited or shared with any other third party without the expressed written and signed consent of DMI;s President.
WORK FOR HIRE
CLO agrees that all works performed under this Agreement shall be considered engaged as an Independent Contractor and as a CLO under the United States Copyright Act and, at all stages of development, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of DMI. Direct Seller further agrees to take all actions and execute and deliver all information and documents requested by DMI in order to evidence the assignment of DMI rights in and to the work.
CLO hereby assigns to DMI the entire right, title and interest for the entire world in and to all their work performed, made or reduced to practice by CLO during the performance of this agreement. DMI information, technology, processes and materials are its exclusive property. CLO will safeguard all such property or information entrusted to them and will return it upon demand or completion of services, and, CLO shall not provide any DMI materials, trade secrets, or any company plans or strategies to any competitor or third party at any time.
CLO shall not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, divulge, disclose or communicate to any person, firm, corporation, or other entity in any manner whatsoever any information concerning any matters affecting or relating to the business of DMI, including without limitation, any of its customers, the prices it obtains or has obtained from the sale of, or at which it sells or has sold, its products, or any other information concerning the business of DMI, its manner of operation, its plans, processes, or other data without regard to whether all of the above-stated matters are deemed confidential, material, or important. DMI and CLO specifically and expressly stipulate that as between them, such matters are important, material, and confidential and gravely affect the successful conduct of the business of DMI, and DMI good will, and that any breach of the terms of this section shall be a material breach of this agreement.
CLO’S INABILITY TO CONTRACT FOR DMI
Despite anything contained in this agreement to the contrary,CLO shall not have the right to make any contracts or commitments for or on behalf of DMI without first obtaining the express written consent of DMI.
AGREEMENTS OUTSIDE OF CONTRACT
This agreement contains the complete agreement concerning the engagement arrangement between the parties and shall, as of the effective date hereof, supersede all other agreements between the parties. The parties stipulate that neither of them has made any representation with respect to the subject matter of this agreement or any representations including the execution and delivery of this agreement except such representations as are specifically set forth in this agreement and each of the parties acknowledges that they[he or she] or it has relied on its own judgment in entering into this agreement. The parties further acknowledge that any payments or representations that may have been made by either of them to the other prior to the date of executing this agreement are of no effect and that neither of them has relied thereon in connection with them [his or her] or its dealings with the other.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
Any modification of this agreement or additional obligation assumed by either party in connection with this agreement shall be binding only if evidenced in writing signed by each party or an authorized representative of each others consent.
- This agreement may be terminated by DMI with 1 day written notice to the contractor (Chief Liaison Officer) using the CLO’s current address of record or email address.
- In the event of any violation by CLO of any of the terms of this agreement, or simply terminating said contractor (Chief Liaison Officer) DMI may terminate engagement without notice and the last pay check can be held for up to 30 days for charge backs. If charge back/s occur the commission amount will be deducted from final pay check. Scheduled residuals will come to a complete stop and no longer be issued. All future residuals / renewals shall terminate.
- It is further agreed that any breach or violation of any of the terms of this agreement by either party will result in immediate and irreparable injury to the other party and will authorize recourse to injunction and/or specific performance as well as to all other legal or equitable remedies to which such injured party may be entitled under this agreement.